SkinHappy Solution #4 is a custom retinoid creation by Dr. Julie Kenner. This product is more effective, affordable, and gentle than any other product anywhere in its class.
As Dr. Kenner says: Retinoids are the great skin normalizers, and when used daily with a broad-spectrum sunblock, are the best way to preserve the health and beauty of skin for a lifetime.
SkinHappy has developed highly effective and tolerable retinoids in a step-up series designed to accommodate all skin ages and types.
Benefits of our newest formulation:
- Helps reverse sun damage, fight blemishes, encourage new collagen formation, prevent unwanted pigmentation, improve skin tone and tightness, and protect against skin cancer, with a custom blend of complex vitamins A, B, C, and E.
- Vitamin A is the heavy hitter, protecting, preserving, and restoring skin health through multiple pathways and directly influencing the DNA and subsequent function of all skin cells.
- Vitamin B3 works to provide energy to skin cells to do work, but also calms skin, repairs the barrier, and helps build collagen. We use a lipid-friendly version of B3 in our formula to allow it to effectively penetrate skin.
- Vitamin C is required in the formation of collagen at 2 different areas in the formation of this complicated molecule; in addition, vitamin C works to release unwanted pigmentation from skin, as well as function as a powerful antioxidant. We use a lipid-friendly version of vitamin C in our formula to allow it to effectively penetrate skin.
- Vitamin E can help moisturize and repair skin cells; it also functions as an effective antioxidant.
- The SH Solution series is designed to be gentle yet powerful and can be used in even the very young, starting as young as 2 years old, in conjunction with a broad-spectrum sunblock. Much like using fluoride in conjunction with brushing and flossing early on to prevent tooth decay, it's always been Dr. Kenner's philosophy to protect with sunblock and repair with retinoid on an ongoing basis to prevent sun damage accumulating along the way.