Acne Kit - Level 1
Acne Kit - Level 1
The Acne Kit - Level 1 contains the following non-prescription products:
- SkinHappy Solution #4 Gentle Retinoid Repair
- AHA Exfoliating Cleanser
- G/S 5-2 Exfoliating Pads
- Encapsulated 0.5% Retinol Complex
- EltaMD UV Clear Broad Spectrum SPF 46 Tinted Sunscreen
SkinHappy Solution #4 Gentle Retinoid Repair helps reverse sun damage, fight blemishes, encourage new collagen formation, prevent unwanted pigmentation, improve skin tone and tightness, and protect against skin cancer, with a custom blend of complex vitamins A, B, C, and E.
Encapsulated 0.5% Retinol Complex: Retinoids are not only helpful for treating acne but are also used for stimulating collagen, managing excess pigmentation, treating milia, rosacea, tightening pores, firming our skin barrier, protecting ourselves from skin cancer and so much more!
EltaMD UV Clear Broad Spectrum SPF 46 Tinted Sunscreen contains ingredients that help calm and protect sensitive skin types prone to discoloration and breakouts associated with acne and rosacea.
In the morning:
- Cleanse your face with AHA Exfoliating Cleanser; be sure not to scrub the skin.
- Mix together the SkinHappy Solution #4 Gentle Retinoid Repair and the EltaMD UV Clear Broad Spectrum SPF 46 Tinted Sunscreen. Reapply the sunblock mid-day if needed.
You may also wish to purchase the Oxygenetix Oxygenating Foundation, which not only provides blemish coverage and added sun protection, but will actually help heal your acne. It is enjoyed by both women and men.
In the evening:
- Cleanse face with G/S 5-2 Exfoliating Pads; be sure not to scrub the skin.
- Apply the SkinHappy Solution # 4 Gentle Retinoid Repair Serum all over the face (It's gentle for the eyelids, too!)
- Then apply the Encapsulated 0.5% Retinol Complex to acne-prone areas.
- Use a moisturizer if needed, such as the SkinHappy Intense Recovery Cream or over-the-counter Cerave PM.
If you would like to speed the removal of the brown spots left where the acne was, we suggest using the 4-Hexylresorcinol Lightening Gel, morning and evening.
If you feel you need prescription level care for your acne, please go to our website at www.skinhappy.com for a free online medical diagnosis and treatment (For our local clients, please go to www.skinhappymd.com).
Protect, Renew, Repair: A complete skincare program includes all three levels.
Begin with PROTECTing your skin using broad-spectrum sun protection, and a retinoid, the foundation of good skincare.
Use vitamin antioxidants and alpha hydroxyl acids to REPAIR your skin. Top off with products that RENEW your skin, growth factors, peptides and anti-oxidants.